Daily PUMA Column - Commentary by Alessandro Machi

Saturday, June 20, 2009

HEALTH FREEDOM USA dot org fighting against prescription only medicine, forced use of pesticides and genetically altered food being considered normal.

I struggle with the issue of how closely medicines should be regulated by our government.

On the one hand, I am a bit skeptical of MLM medicinal products that are made without close scrutiny by food and drug regulators. On the other hand, I want a choice above and beyond prescription medicine as to what kind of medicine I may or may not put into my body. (I actually avoid medicine but I would still want a choice).

To learn more about this issue, and possible legislation that may soon outlaw non-prescription medications, please check out this link.

No comments:

Best Quality VHS to Digital Transfers

Best Quality VHS to Digital Transfers
Serious Customers Welcome.

Share Gadget

10,000 Dollar Grant! Another Great Find from FABULOUSLY40.com

10,000 Dollar Grant! Another Great Find from FABULOUSLY40.com
Would this be a good way to win funds for Louisa's Law ?