Daily PUMA Column - Commentary by Alessandro Machi

Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Alessandro Machi runs for 2022 California Governor.

I have lived in California for over 40 years after moving from the Midwest. I still am loyal to my Cleveland Sports Teams, but I was so lucky to watch my folks build their backyard from dirt as hard as concrete into an exotic blend of fruit trees.

During those 40 plus years I was able to go to College at Cal State Northridge, win a prestigious Internship Scholarship with the Academy of Television Arts and Science, have my own video editing and video camera services production company for over 10 years, then be a full time live-in Caregiver for both of my Parents.

My parents had given so much to me, and since I had no children of my own, I was honored to take care of both of them after they had allowed my creative passions to take root and manifest.

While both of my Parents have now passed, I think of them and am reminded of them everyday because I never left the nest. Along the way I have learned so much about how California seems create amazing opportunities, while being sluggish when it comes to really supporting our Seniors.

Over the next 3 months (March, April, May) I intend on making dozens of short videos that detail how I can make California better for homeowners, small business owners, and renters. These videos will all reside on this page.  I intend on keeping everything I post on here, up, because my long vision intention is to correct what California Politics seems to get wrong when it comes to treating their homeowners, small business owners, and renters, with more respect and fairness.

I am on a deadline right now. I have about 24 hours to collect 100 Petition signers so I can qualify for California Governor. I will have already paid a non-refundable application fee of approximately $4,300 whether I reach my petition goal, or not, within the next 24 hours.  

If you are reading this, give me a chance to shine a light on dozens of issues that somehow never get mentioned in the media that involve our Homeowners, Small Business Owners, and Renters.



Please consider signing the Debt Neutrality Petition by clicking here.

No comments:

Best Quality VHS to Digital Transfers

Best Quality VHS to Digital Transfers
Serious Customers Welcome.

Share Gadget

10,000 Dollar Grant! Another Great Find from FABULOUSLY40.com

10,000 Dollar Grant! Another Great Find from FABULOUSLY40.com
Would this be a good way to win funds for Louisa's Law ?