Daily PUMA Column - Commentary by Alessandro Machi

Sunday, January 31, 2016

I was going to make my second donation to Hillary Clinton's Campaign, but...

I donated once before to Hillary Clinton's campaign for what for me was a big chunk of money. This time I was going to make a more modest donation. But when I clicked on the link from the email I received and then checked the amount, it then asked me to fill in all of my personal info.


I already get double or triple of the same messages from different email accounts, if I put my personal info down once before must I do it every time I make a donation? 



Am I going to be put on ANOTHER e-mailing list and then get duplicates in the mail for the Hillary Clinton campaign?  For once I would hope there is someone from the Hillary Clinton campaign that would actually answer my questions in the comments section.  

I don't understand why when I respond to an email that even mentions me by name that my personal info (not including the credit card info) isn't going to be auto completed since I already made a prior donation.

(Updated May 06, 2016) Not that it matters but I have made a couple of additional donations since posting this article. My questions were never answered and I could never get my password to update.


Please consider signing the Debt Neutrality Petition by by clicking here.

No comments:

Best Quality VHS to Digital Transfers

Best Quality VHS to Digital Transfers
Serious Customers Welcome.

Share Gadget

10,000 Dollar Grant! Another Great Find from FABULOUSLY40.com

10,000 Dollar Grant! Another Great Find from FABULOUSLY40.com
Would this be a good way to win funds for Louisa's Law ?