Daily PUMA Column - Commentary by Alessandro Machi

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ona Kalima's Fantastic YouTube Video, "Burn it Down", Taken Down by YouTube Gestapo.


Ona Kalima's wonderful "Burn it Down" video has been taken down by YouTube. I am looking for the appropriate YouTube contact info to try and get this situation fixed. Having some slobbering, beer swilling emasculated numbskill simply flag the video to stop it from being shown is another form of violence against woman.

Here is Ona Kalima's response to my offer to try and help her get the video back up on YouTube, "Thank you for writing to me. I am in the middle of moving, but was getting ready to write to you for help. I received an email that stated that my video had been removed for violating the community guidelines. I looked to the guidelines and couldn't see any I had violated. HELP! We had gotten up to nearly 7,000 views and now we have to start from scratch. I was starting to receive a lot of hate-oriented comments about being a "communist dyke" and stuff like that--what do you think??"

Any suggestions on who to contact at YouTube would be greatly appreciated. Please leave them in the comments section or send them to me at contact@dailypuma.com

Edit Update, here is the info

1 comment:

Alessandro Machi said...

I have gone ahead and sent a fax to YouTube headquarters per the information available on every YouTube account.

Lets see what happens.

Best Quality VHS to Digital Transfers

Best Quality VHS to Digital Transfers
Serious Customers Welcome.

Share Gadget

10,000 Dollar Grant! Another Great Find from FABULOUSLY40.com

10,000 Dollar Grant! Another Great Find from FABULOUSLY40.com
Would this be a good way to win funds for Louisa's Law ?