Daily PUMA Column - Commentary by Alessandro Machi

Thursday, October 8, 2020

Alessandro Machi, Did Trump reset the lawsuit clock for thousands of vic...

Did Donald Trump reset the Discovery clock for medically abused patients who were denied the proper Oxygen protocol when they had pre-pneumonia? I can personally attest that NBC news definitely opened my eyes to the medical abuse my Mother suffered at the hands of one West Hills, ER Nurse who refused to recheck Mom's O2 level when Mom started wheezing and instead had my 91 year old Mother and myself dumped in the rain on the curb.



Please consider signing the Debt Neutrality Petition by clicking here.

No comments:

Best Quality VHS to Digital Transfers

Best Quality VHS to Digital Transfers
Serious Customers Welcome.

Share Gadget

10,000 Dollar Grant! Another Great Find from FABULOUSLY40.com

10,000 Dollar Grant! Another Great Find from FABULOUSLY40.com
Would this be a good way to win funds for Louisa's Law ?