Without a Clinton Media Channel to innovate better ideas than what Trump is supporting, Democrat Moderates are blindly following the wrath of the Democrat Progressives who in turn create a backlash of stronger and stronger support of Trump from Trump supporters. Trump may only need to swing 10% of his detractors by next election to win re-election.
DailyPUMA was incensed by many of the accusations thrown at the Clintons from the Sander's camp during the 2016 democrat nomination race. But one thing that I am concerned about, it seems as if Hillary Clinton is attracted to high paying gigs either on Wall Street or through book deals more so then other options open to her.
Below is a list of questions regarding migration and illegal immigration that the media has not been able to focus on and address because of the constant protests against Trump they are instead following, aka the Trump Trap.
- Do Foreign Students take away college enrollment positions from U.S. Citizens?
- Do Foreign Students from wealthy families spoil U.S. colleges into charging higher tuition to all?
- Does Foreign Student enrollment subsidize U.S. College Enrollment costs for U.S. Citizens?
- Do Foreign Students who remain in the U.S. steal jobs from U.S. Citizens, or do their innovations create even more job opportunities and more than make up for the jobs they acquire?
- Is the U.S. actually stealing the brightest and best minds from other countries and then further enriching itself when those minds become working, Naturalized Citizens in the U.S.?
- Are other countries losing their best students to U.S. colleges and gaining no benefit once those students matriculate and stay in the U.S.?
- Is it true that newly immigrated or illegally immigrated residents cause U.S. citizens to wait longer before receiving an organ transplant?
- Do U.S. citizens share state & federal funding programs with newly immigrated or illegally immigrated residents, in some instances causing U.S. citizens to be denied state and federally funded programs because funds have dried up?
- Is it possible that educated immigrants are a huge plus to the U.S. economy and basically offset any potential negative costs that uneducated, illegal immigrants might be creating?
- Was NAFTA really a disaster, or did it just need some tweaking as time went by?
Once the above ten scenarios are explored, the Clinton Media Channel could then address the U.S. role in providing guns and armament to the Middle East that could be one of the ongoing reasons that the region is so destabilized.
Please consider signing the Debt Neutrality Petition by clicking here.