Daily PUMA Column - Commentary by Alessandro Machi

Friday, January 27, 2017

Reason Number 5 - Why we need a Clinton Media Channel. Use it or Lose it.

I am momentarily upset with the Clintons for just not getting the Internet and its role in politics and history. 

DailyPUMA had the Clinton backed site "Correct the Record" on here via an RSS feed. Today I noticed it was in what I think was Japanese or some other language that I just don't recognize.

I clicked on the RSS feed link for Correct the Record, and my computer was attacked by malware or ransom ware. I can't say for sure it was because I clicked on the site, but the site really wasn't working correctly and the little that was on there took forever to load, and then the ransomware note came up when I clicked the facebook icon located at the top of the page. 

Why I am upset?  The Clinton Campaign apparently had 1.5 billion dollars to spend, and apparently none of it is available after the election to either Correct the Record or Protect the Record???

If indeed it was Malware on the Protect the Record site that ransomed me, then I have to say that this is the type of stupidity that is just not permitted in this day and age from anyone who wants or wanted to be president, or, who simply wants history to not be altered to continually paint them in a worse and worse light.

Basically, any former Clinton URL that was not or is not being renewed is probably going to be purchased by some entity and then targeted with malware. The ultimate F.U. to the Clinton supporters hoping the Clinton's rebound in some way to re harness the power of moderate liberal reasoning and action.

This is just another REALLY BIG REASON why we need a Clinton Media Channel, the CNMC would be the vanguard to preventing these types of slip-ups from occurring while preserving the truth of what was good about the 90's.

So, Correct the Record is no longer on DailyPUMA because there is no Clinton Media Channel to Vanguard it from desecration.


Please consider signing the Debt Neutrality Petition by clicking here.

No comments:

Best Quality VHS to Digital Transfers

Best Quality VHS to Digital Transfers
Serious Customers Welcome.

Share Gadget

10,000 Dollar Grant! Another Great Find from FABULOUSLY40.com

10,000 Dollar Grant! Another Great Find from FABULOUSLY40.com
Would this be a good way to win funds for Louisa's Law ?