Daily PUMA Column - Commentary by Alessandro Machi

Monday, December 12, 2016

RSS site makes copies of everybody's blog.

Dear RSS site that has stored all of my DailyPUMA articles without my permission, please stop.

1UpMGCZkXTFXfqCkb6cD  (that is the Ransome code Number they gave me to put into an article. Yep, I have been ransomed, but given the ransome code by the ransomers to stop being ransomed.

I am in a quandry, if I give out the link so others can see if their blogs are being copied without their knowledge, that is free advertising for that RSS siphoning site, if I don't, then people who read this will get annoyed because I have not linked to the site.

On the one hand, it's kind of cool that a back-up exists of DailyPUMA articles. On the other hand, that can undermine knowing if anyone is reading content since anyone can go there and never come here.

Weird, huh?

Please consider signing the Debt Neutrality Petition by by clicking here.

No comments:

Best Quality VHS to Digital Transfers

Best Quality VHS to Digital Transfers
Serious Customers Welcome.

Share Gadget

10,000 Dollar Grant! Another Great Find from FABULOUSLY40.com

10,000 Dollar Grant! Another Great Find from FABULOUSLY40.com
Would this be a good way to win funds for Louisa's Law ?