There are "Donald Trump has a Secret Server to Russia in Trump Towers" dots out there that may connect.
1. Throughout the primaries, Trump repeatedly warned about Terrorism, and then a terrorist act would occur within a relatively short time of Trump's pronouncement. If Donald Trump had a secret server hooked into Russia, maybe Russian Intel told Trump about possible upcoming acts of terrorism.
2. Trump called for Russian Hackers to hack the DNC. This site, DailyPUMA, immediately got over 800 hits within the next day from Russia when in the past DailyPUMA barely got 10 hits from Russia per month.
Russia started hyper visiting DailyPUMA sometime around July 22nd, 2016.
A 24 hour period immediately after Trump's July 27th, 2016
call to action for Russian Hackers.
3. Trump has apparently filed over 4,000 lawsuits. High end Lawyers could have advised Trump to avoid the NSA and email hacking by using private servers. Since Trump has apparently had all kinds of dealings with Russia in the past, (not to mention the possibility of Russian escorts), why not have a Secret Server to Russia, any lawyer worth their weight would have suggested it.
4. Melania Trump is staying behind at Trump Towers. If I had a secret server to Russia hooked up at Trump Towers, I would want someone within my inner circle present at Trump Towers at all times.
5. Melania Trump speaks six languages. This makes a secret server to Russia even more plausible since she could be the one doing the communicating and then do her own Russian Intelligence Briefings with Donald late every night.
6. Trump's Twitter binges seem to occur around 3:00 am New York Time, that would be 11:00 am in Moscow. Assuming Melania confers with Russia via the secret server from 1:00 am to 2:00 am New York Time, that would be 9:00 am to 10:00 am Moscow time, which is the perfect time to get a daily briefing from Russia, no? Melania relays the Russian intel to Trump from 2:00 am to 3:00 am. At 3:00 am Trump goes on his twitter binges.
7. Before the New York Primary, Putin spoke blasted Hillary Clinton, calling her an imperialist. Why did Putin go to such lengths to blast Hillary Clinton before the New York primary? Could it have been requested by Donald Trump via the Secret Server to Russia? What real purpose did Putin's intrusion serve other than to possibly placate a visibly upset Trump knowing that Clinton was more popular in New York than he was.
8. A secret server to Russia would have allowed Julian Assange a perfect way to leak intel to Russia, Russia leaks the intel to Trump via the secret server, a Trump advisor leaks the intel to a Sander's advisor, and Sander's is able to take shots at Hillary Clinton while Trump stays out of it.
9. If Russia leaked Assange's stolen intel to Trump via the secret server, and Trump leaked Assange's intel to a Sander's operative, then technically speaking Russia can say they did not leak intel to the media, that it was a DNC operative, aka a Sander's operative. This would explain Trump's mocking of the CIA and the FBI over Putin's involvement. Putin and Trump both know that it was a Sander's operative who chose to leak, therefore Putin and Trump can rationalize the CIA and the FBI are basically wrong. DailyPUMA believes that Trump's bravado is usually based on some piece of intel he has that he knows he should not have, and intel that Trump believes no one else has.
10. Trump has no interest in daily CIA and FBI security briefing's. Why should Trump have any interest in CIA and FBI daily briefings whe he may already be getting Russian intel on a daily basis!
The CIA and the FBI should do a surprise raid on Trump Towers, not to damage Trump, but to CLEAR HIM. If they happen to find a Russian Server, then that would be a win as well. In other words, raiding Trump Towers and looking for a Secret Server to Russia is a win whether a secret server is found, or not, for the people of the U.S.
Please consider signing the Debt Neutrality Petition by clicking here.